Saturday, April 13, 2024
HomeDiversityHospitalityAtmosphere Core adds Raaya to take Maldives portfolio to nine

Atmosphere Core adds Raaya to take Maldives portfolio to nine

Atmosphere Core, an international hospitality company, is expanding in South Asia by managing Kudakurathu island in Raa Atoll, Maldives. The resort, soon to be called ‘RAAYA BY ATMOSPHERE,’ is set to open on July 4, 2024, marking the third Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts island in the Maldives and the ninth globally.

Since its first property’s launch in December 2013, Atmosphere Core, the parent company, has become known for excellent service, groundbreaking culinary concepts, and innovative experiences. This has firmly established the group’s properties as a trusted premier choice in the Maldivian hospitality sector.

Salil Panigrahi, Managing Director of Atmosphere Core, states, “As our group continues at pace with ambitious strategic plans, by adding ‘RAAYA BY ATMOSPHERE’ to our growing portfolio in the Maldives, aims to further enhance our Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts brand position of ‘…A New Experience Awaits’. Providing even more choices for our guests, we will include curating a signature RAAYA™ Holiday Plan that blends in all the elements of a tropical island escape. These elevated guest experiences will be delivered with an unparalleled level of service at every touch point. I am confident that our group’s ‘Joy Of Giving’ ethos will resonate with discerning global travellers and ensure remarkable success.”

Easily reachable with a 45-minute seaplane flight from Velana International Airport, ‘RAAYA BY ATMOSPHERE’ is a haven where 88 percent is dedicated to lush greenery, leaving only 12 percent for living space. This showcases the island resort’s commitment to ecological harmony and natural beauty.

The resort boasts 167 beach and ocean villas, with six diverse dining options blending local tradition and global cuisine. It offers an adventure-filled experience, including water sports, diving, a kids club, an art and craft studio, a serene mangrove walkway, a playful mini-golf course, three stargazing watchtowers, and a spa immersed in nature’s tranquility. Guests are welcomed to a memorable escape, enriched by the vibrant heritage of the local culture.

Mr. Ranjit Batra, President, Hospitality of Kudakurathu Island Resort Pvt. Ltd. to which the island is owned, added, “Kudakurathu is a captivating island that combines the untouched beauty of the Maldives with innovative design and is set to create a distinctive destination.”

Subscribe To Newsletter

ICYMI

BRL Editor
BRL Editorhttps://businessreviewlive.com
Business Review Live covers finance, technology, travel, lifestyle, and everything in between through exclusive interviews and analysis, market statistics, digital video, and an expanded array of content formats.